Translate

Sunday, September 17, 2017

10 Favorite TV/Movie Adaptations of Books

You guys, it was really hard to only choose 10 of my favorite book to movie (or tv) adaptations.  I didn't even want to attempt to put them in order.  The books on this list had to be one's that I have read. They had to be adaptations I truly enjoyed, nay loved.  I also only listed actual novel adaptations, no short stories or fairy/folk tales.  So without further ado, my ten favorite book to screen adaptations, in no particular order.

1. The Princess Bride



2. The Big Year



3. The Phantom of the Opera


4. Pride and Prejudice (BBC and A&E)



5. North and South



6. Emma



7. Jane Eyre



8. BBC Chronicles of Narnia



9. Lord of the Rings series




10. Anne of Green Gables



There you have it. My top ten favorite TV/Movie adaptions of books.  What are your favorite adaptations?

*Movie covers courtesy of imdb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment