Translate

Friday, July 29, 2016

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Happy Day Everyone,

I just want to introduce myself and tell you a bit about what to expect with this blog.  I chose my name in honor of the incomparable Anne Shirley from the Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery.  If you are familiar with the story you may recall that early on, Anne wanted to change her name to Cordelia.  Blythe of course is in reference to the boy we all first fell in love with and Anne's eventual husband, Gilbert Blythe.

Stories like Anne of Green Gables have stuck with me for as long as I can remember.  I am inspired by stories of adventure, true love, fantasy, history, and so much more. Thanks to the internet we are able to connect with people who have also been influenced and inspired by similar things.

My hope is to add a little bit of sunshine into your life by sharing the beautiful, bookish, floral, lively, colorful, and lovely. I will write about a vast number of subjects as well as share some photos I take of things that give me the warm fuzzies inside.  I hope you enjoy what you read about and see here. Thanks for stopping by. :)

God Bless,

Cordelia M Blythe

No comments:

Post a Comment